Negi Miso Ramen
This miso ramen is the perfect soul-warming bowl!
There's of course a beautiful miso seasoning. The accompanying soup is rich - but not too rich. The packet of fresh garlic adds a big punch though. For toppings, crunchy white negi (spring onions) and red chili add freshness and some heat.
- Boil 430 ml of water
- Open lid (without removing completely)
- Place toppings in orange packet on top of noodles (in some versions it's a purple packet)
- Pour boiled water up to line, seal lid and place light blue packet (soup) on top to heat, wait 5 minutes
- Break up noodles and pour in, mix soup (light blue packet)
- Empty dark red small packet contents into soup and you're ready!
Did you enjoy the ramen? Let us Know!
Feel free to tag us on Instagram @5AMRamen. Or email us at if you have questions or need help!