(Super Premium Ramen)
Headquartered in one of the coldest cities in Japan (Asahikawa), Santaouka is world-famous!
Their ramen features a punchy salt seasoning that holds up a beautifully rich and gentle pork bone (tonkotsu) broth. The colorful narutomaki fish cake and ume plum toppings will make you feel just like you're at Santouka.
- Boil 430 ml of water
- Open lid (without removing completely)
- Place toppings in orange & light blue packet on top of noodles
- Pour boiled water up to line, seal lid and place dark blue packet (soup) on top to heat
- After 4 min., break up noodles, pour in dark green and dark blue packets (2)
- Mix soup and you're ready!
Did you enjoy the ramen? Let us Know!
Feel free to tag us on Instagram @5AMRamen. Or email us at email@example.com if you have questions or need help!